A big thanks goes out to Jonathan Boston and Shaun Lebron for this release. Thanks to their efforts ClojureScript now includes a full port of clojure.pprint under the cljs.pprint namespace. This was the last major namespace in need of porting to ClojureScript.
The release also bumps several dependencies: Clojure 1.7.0-beta2, tools.reader 0.9.2, Closure Compiler v20150505, and Closure Library 0.0-20150505-021ed5b3.
This release also fixes some regressions around async testing, docstring REPL support, arglist meta, and more.
As always feedback welcome!
- Update Closure Library dependency
- CLJS-1252: Update Closure Compiler Dependency to v20150505
- .clj -> .cljc for important analysis / compilation bits
- add public cljs.compiler.api namespace
- CLJS-1224: cljs.repl: Memoize stack frame mapping
- depend on tools.reader 0.9.2
- add cljs.pprint/pp macro
- CLJS-710: port clojure.pprint
- CLJS-1178: Compiler does not know Math ns is not not-native
- add getBasis methods to deftype and defrecord ctors a la Clojure JVM
- support ^long and ^double type hints
- fix cljs-1198 async testing regression
- CLJS-1254: Update REPL browser agent detection CLJS-1253: Create/Use new Closure Library Release
- CLJS-1225: Variadic function with same name as parent function gives runtime error in advanced compile mode.
- CLJS-1246: Add cljs.core/record? predicate.
- CLJS-1239: Make eduction variadic.
- CLJS-1244: tagged-literal precondition check missing wrapping vector
- CLJS-1243: Add TaggedLiteral type & related fns
- CLJS-1240: Add cljs.core/var?
- CLJS-1214: :arglists meta has needless quoting CLJS-1232: bad arglists for doc, regression
- CLJS-1212: Error in set ctor for > 8-entry map literal
- CLJS-1218: Syntax quoting an alias created with :require-macros throws ClassCastException
- CLJS-1213: cljs.analyzer incorrectly marks all defs as tests when eliding test metadata
- CLJS-742: Compilation with :output-file option set fails