This release updates the Google Closure Compiler and Library dependencies to the latest. It also addresses a REPL regression, adds a goog-define helper macro for goog.define interop, and includes various other small fixes, changes and enhancements.
As always feedback welcome!
- provide goog-define macro to support proper use of goog.define
- CLJS-1177: A compiler support for non-Closure transforms (JSX, etc)
- CLJS-1296: browser REPL should queue prints before connection then flush after connection
- add :dump-core compiler option for cljs.js config
- CLJS-1386: Symbols should be added to the constants table
- Bump Closure Compiler dependency
- Bump Closure Library dependency