This release includes a complete and faithful port of clojure.spec to ClojureScript. The functionality resides in the new cljs.spec namespace. All features present in Clojure 1.9.0-alpha4 are implemented, including REPL support, testing support and macro checking.
As always feedback welcome.
- clojure.spec ported to cljs.spec
- CLJS-1649: Possible issue with in cljs.reader or cljs.core/PersistentHashMap
- CLJS-1647: Rethrow exception from parallel-build
- CLJS-1642: cljs.core/reductions does not respect 'reduced'
- CLJS-1635: Var type implements IEquiv but not IHash
- CLJS-1629: Fix warning about duplicate test-pr-str
- CLJS-1637: Missing docstrings for a few vars