This release is primarily about staying in sync with the latest changes to spec. It also includes a small but significant enhancement to REPLs to allow handling multiple forms.
As always, feedback welcome!
- CLJS-1572: REPL doesn't give error for expressions with too many right parentheses
- cljs.spec -> cljs.spec.alpha
- CLJS-2013 - Add MapEntry type
- CLJS-2015: Self-host:
defmacroshould return the Var
- CLJS-2017: Upgrade Closure Compiler to latest April 2017 release
- CLJS-485: RegExp flags are being dropped by string/replace
- CLJS-1518: Case macro expansion evaluates expression twice
- CLJS-2024: Self-host:
find-ns-objbroken for namespaces with 'a' as the first segment
realized?throws on LazyTransformer
- CLJS-2010: refer-clojure :rename throws on valid invocations
- CLJS-2007: Whitespace optimizations should respect :main option.