This release is a bugfix release addressing some regressions as well as introducing some further REPL refinements.
As usual feedback welcome!
- CLJS-1205: Conditional reading in REPLs
- CLJS-1204: cljs.build.api/watch can now take compilation inputs
- CLJS-1203: standard way to pass multiple directories to build
- CLJS-1216: incorrect max fixed arity for fns both multi-arity and variadic
- cljs.analyzer/parse-ns did not bind cljs-file
- CLJS-1201: compare broken for IIndexed collections
- CLJS-1202: cljs.repl/load-file is not additive
- CLJS-1199: array-map should skip dropped elements of IndexedSeq
- CLJS-1197: load-file does not reload associated macro namespace