There are numerous enhancements in this release including: a Nashorn
REPL, Node.js 0.12 support, cljs.test async testing support,
cljs.closure/watch, extra JSDoc annotation support, unified source
mapping on client/server (thus REPLs!), and many small fixes.
I'm particularly excited about unified source mapping as this means we get a much better debugging experience on newer targets (for us) like iOS, see https://github.com/omcljs/ambly
- add simple source directory
cljs.closure/watchwatcher using java.nio
- CLJS-1022: Concatenate foreign dependencies safely
- CLJS-988: Support async testing in cljs.test
- CLJS-1012: Correct behavior when print-length is set to 0
- Added new :closure-extra-annotations compiler option allowing to define extra JSDoc annotation used by closure libraries.
- Mirrored source map support APIs on server/client
- Unified source mapping support in REPLs
- Nashorn REPL (thanks Pieter van Prooijen)
- CLJS-1023: regression, macro-autoload-ns? and ns-dependents need to throw on cyclic dependencies
- fix require with browser REPL, set base path to "goog/"
- CLJS-1020: off by one error in REPL source map support
- Node.js 0.12 support
- browser REPL needs to respect :output-dir
- CLJS-1006: Implicit dependency of clojure.browser.repl on cljs.repl
- CLJS-1005: Browser REPL creates 'out' directory no matter what
- CLJS-1003: fix cljs.test run-tests do-report :summary issues
- CLJS-1003: Cannot pass custom env to run-tests
- Windows Node.js REPL issues